SOUTHERN THUNDER MOTORPLEX GENERAL RULES
1. All Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license.
2. By judgment of the official any driver that is intoxicated will be disqualified.
3. Seatbelts and helmets required. No passengers.
4. Must remain with your truck at all times while staging.
5. If making repairs, you must notify track officials.
6. Trucks beds must be cleared of debris that may fall on or in track.
7. 5 mph speed limit anywhere on grounds.
8. No alcoholic beverages in staging area.
9. No Profanity, fighting or misconduct.
10. Running order will be determined at sign up.
11. If driver cannot be at the drivers meeting, they must have a representative enter for them All decisions by track official are final.
12. Anyone caught breaking track rules will be banned from competion.
13. Everyone must obey track barricades, fencing, and etc.
14. Please Keep up with your children, We are not a day care facility.
15. Truck an Tractor pulling could be hazardous to your health. You are entering these events at your own risk.
16. A 5 min grace period will be given if vehicle is not ready to run. Officials will not hunt down drivers to run the driver must come tell and official of his problem.
17. All trucks are allowed 1 crew member in staging at all times with driver.
18. All trucks must have seatbelts and helmets with a 2 lbs fire extinguisher with in the reach of driver. (required by state law.)
19. All headers must be pointed strait up or straight back cannot have turn outs.
20. No shifting allowed on Manuals.
21. A puller may have a second try if he/she stops within 75 feet of the start line.
22. Loss of equipment under the green will stop the pull.
23. There will be an automatic disqualification in all classes if the pulling truck touches the sidelines
24. Track Officials decisions are final.
25. Pullers may have sled spotted on starting line where desired if he/she notifies sled operator in sufficient time when sled is returning to the starting line from the previous pull.